New York-based startup building sales & revenue analytics software for B2B clients.
We are looking to add 1 mid/senior-level backend engineer (contractor, remote) to work for 3-4 months on API integrations: our service plugs into a number of third party APIs (see the Integrations section on our landing page- this covers sales + CRM/marketing/revenue operations data). We maintain 1 Nest microservice per integration, and building out these integrations is a major strategic priority for us. Note that we have to authenticate on behalf of our end users, store the credential(s) for offline access, and retrieve them at run time to execute various queries. All of the credential flow has been abstracted out and is handled in Keycloak, so basically, there's way less code to write than you'd expect for some of these APIs.
Our code base is fully TypeScript at this point, with the backend services, React frontend, and shared libraries housed in an Nx monorepo. We run our app on DigitalOcean's managed Kubernetes service, and use a number of technologies in our persistence layer, including Postgres, CockroachDB, Redis, and ClickHouse. Successful candidates will be self-starters who have a strong grasp of NestJS, microservice & cloud architecture, authentication flows, and TypeScript.
- We are looking to add 1 mid/senior-level backend engineer (contractor, remote) to work for 3-4 months on API integrations:
- Must have experience in NestJS, and NodeJS
- Must have experience in Typescript
- Must have experience in Micro-services, and API integrations
- Must have outstanding self management skills, and be a self starter without the need of supervising (Crucial).