Company is currently in search of an Test Engineer to join our team. This position designs tests, creates automated tests, participates in reviews, and performs exploratory testing. Our ideal candidate is hands-on, proactive, performs well in small team environments, and is committed to ensuring software meets exceptional quality standards in a fast-paced environment.
We are in a phase of rapid growth driven by increasing demand for our services. To meet this demand, we are looking to hire exceptional developers to work alongside our existing team. Together driving our platform and services forward.
Day to day you will:
- Contribute to design discussions with a focus on testability, simplicity and maintainability.
- Evaluate, explore, and model the product and features working with developers and users.
- Design, support and enhance existing automated tests and test suites as well as creating new ones.
- Coach others on test strategy, test execution, and the use of test tools
- Work closely with developers and product to provide early feedback on new features
- Coach and enable teams to make continuous improvements to product quality
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of hands on experience in testing software products including writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies favoring API and data testing experience.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL, ability to write and analyze queries.
- Basic knowledge of the Git and Linux environment.
- Experience in test automation development using modern HTML test frameworks, frameworks like JUnit or TestNG, and experience using test cases management tools (like TCM or TestRail).
- Experience with CI/CD, cloud-native architectures (AWS and Azure), and testing distributed systems
- Familiarity with testing microservices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability establish effective working relationships within the technical team and other departments
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving skills with the ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Major Medical Insurance (developer + family).
- 10 Days PTO
- US Holidays
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Internet Stipend
- Wellness Program