We are a software development and design services company with operations in the U.S., Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and Spain. High-growth companies need engineering capacity to scale. We bring depth in product design, technical writing, project management, and across engineering disciplines.
We understand that great software is built by great people and teams. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. We believe in a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
We are committed to the communities in which we operates. We believe in doing well while also doing good. Our Academy is a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their careers in the tech industry. To date, Academy has served more than 8,500 students with more than 7,000 hours of instruction across 85 courses.
What You Will Bring to the Team
This program aims to develop talent with the potential to grow in the Data Engineering Discipline. In this program you will be hired as a Software Engineer with an indefinite contract and with all the benefits Wizeline offers.
Your day-to-day activities
During your first 2 months you will receive full-time training to become a Data Engineer. Starting on your third month you will start participating in Data Engineering projects, with the full support of Wizeline's Data Team.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Strong programming skills in Python or Java (preferably Phyton).
- SQL skills.
- Communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Driven by curiosity and a thirst for knowledge.
- A strong desire to learn how to work with HUGE datasets in the cloud.
- We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
- We have a Work Abroad program in place, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
- We create and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.