We are a software development and design services company with operations in the U.S., Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and Spain. High-growth companies need engineering capacity to scale. The company brings depth in product design, technical writing, project management, and across engineering disciplines.
We understand that great software is built by great people and teams. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. We believe in a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
We are committed to the communities in which we operates. We believe in doing well while also doing good. Our Academy is a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their careers in the tech industry. To date, Academy has served more than 8,500 students with more than 7,000 hours of instruction across 85 courses.
What You Will Bring to the Team
Cloud-native solutions are becoming essential in all industries. This program aims to develop talent with the potential to grow in cloud and automation in the SRE and Cloud Operations area. In this program you will be hired as a Software Engineer with an indefinite contract and with all the benefits Wizeline offers.
During the first three months of your life at Wizeline, you will pass through a program that includes training, mentoring, and learning by doing to ramp up your skills.
You will work with senior engineers, develop cloud-native applications using continuous integration and continuous delivery practices, and get support to learn new things and access to development resources.
After three months in Wizeline, you will work as a SRE and help teams:
- Automate the software development lifecycle - build, test, deploy, operate.
- Manage the lifecycle of an application including its Cloud infrastructure.
- Make architectural decisions taking into consideration best practices.
- Write or implement tools to improve the delivery of software.
- Identify, solve, and prevent issues at multiple levels - application, OS, network.
- Software development skills
- Experience working with On-Premises Systems
- Experience working in support models and ITIL
- Linux System Administration experience
- Task Automation
- Knowledge of Network Protocols and Security
- Excellent communication skills (English and Spanish)
- Self-driven and proactive
Other nice-to-have qualities we appreciate are:
- Hands-on experience with maintaining and monitoring operational production workloads on-premises or in the public cloud.
- Good experience in Linux System Administration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of the most used services from the following Cloud Providers.
- We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
- We have a Work Abroad program in place, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
- We create and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.