We’re looking for talented NLP/ Machine Learning/ Deep Learning data scientist with
strong engineering interest in building unique and transformational B2B product. Our
ideal candidate has entrepreneurial spirit, is a strong data driven thinker, loves working
in fast paced environment, is experienced building and deploying models and is
passionate about taking on challenges, impossible solutions related to information
gathering, information extraction from structured and unstructured text using natural
language. Our models are in English language with a plan to scale them to other
languages. Most importantly the candidate should also have a passion for customer
experience. This position will be a part of our growing machine learning team.
- Build, develop and implement, new and large scale applications related to natural language processing, machine learning and data science systems.
- Produce high quality code with excellent reliability and scalability.
- Maintain existing code, fix bugs, and contribute to overall system architecture.
- Explore novel ideas and solutions and communicate ideas clearly
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams to prototype new concepts, lead and deliver end-to-end systems from designing to execution.
- Capture Social data thru APIs or other alternate means
We value experience, talent and passion no matter how you acquired them. We will
consider candidates with exceptional track records in building NLP and ML, DL models
and production level systems. We also value candidates who are early in their careers and exhibit strong potential for growth. Our Stack requirement: Python, Java, Kubeflow,
Kubernates, R, Keras, Word to Wec, AWS infrastructure, Github.
- Strong background in computer science fundamentals is required.
- Master or Ph.D with a focus in NLP algorithms, machine learning, or a related field.
- Experience working with large data-driven projects, data science, deep learning and neural networks and have solid mathematical knowledge. Understanding the computational tradeoffs of different machine learning models will be an asset.
- Experience in compiled languages such as Java, C, C++, or another production language
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is absolutely required.
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to being integral to and building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Google Office Suite.
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas and solutions with creative approaches for solving complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.